Monday, March 30, 2009

Never let go.... David Crowder band

At times we fall. We fall hard away from God. The devil does all he can to lead us away from our purpuse, the plan GOd has designed for us.  He uses people, things, events, etc. Anything that will take us and our time away from giving God the glory he deserves. When I first arrived here i was on fire. Ready to serve. I stayed devoted and true. But as the schedule builds, so does the desire to be selfish and want time to do what I want to do, to spend my time the way I want to spend it. "oh i have 15 mintues" lets read the news.... (maybe you should read your devotions) naw... i'm not feeling it.  Then as a multitude of poor choices build, you feel under valued, like a cheap toy from a forgien land. But I must continue to be faithful.... The support from home is one of the leading sources of strength. Please continue! A good friend sent me the song by David Crowder band, Never let go, but i found a version that I think i enjoy that much more, "You never let go" by matt Redman. We may let go, but God never lets Go. And that hope from God and the love of my friends and support back home is what keeps me going. Thanks for all you do. And NEVER LET GO.

No comments: