Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Count it all Joy

I was listening to a book (MP3) that my father gave me about relationships with God. It came to a point and stated that the devils who drive is to cause a ruckus in our lives, and steal our joy. If he can succeed in doing that then he has won at least half if not more of the fight. Our morale is broken and we are easier to defeat in the spiritual battle for our mind. We are more apt to listen to his evil council.  

I also have heard pastors discuss about when they talk about writing a sermon, what ever the topic their sermon is about then there week is filled with problems on that topic. I wish I could free write my next sermon becuase of the ups and downs of Joy that filled my life this past week. SHort and sweet so sorry... It's sleepy time.

No comments: