Friday, February 20, 2009

Travel/Orientation

God works in mysterious ways. There were several neat things he has done for me this past week. Even though i am still not sure what time it is. He managed to bump me up to better seating throughout my flights. Everytime the better. One of my close friends in chattanooga gave me a book entitled "the shack" I have not finished it quite yet but it has been an interesting read. IT's whole story thus far is breaking down the stereo types that we put around God and all he can or can't do for us, and how we communicate with him. 

Not alot of exciting things happening quite yet. I arrived late thursday night, learned i am about 15 hours ahead of my world, got rough sleep, and am having a hard time adjusting from jetlag! The Korean people are extra ordinarily accomidating and nice. Very enjoyable to deal with. I dont' have a camera yet so no pictures, but i have a friend who is oging ot go to the market with me where i can barter for a good camera price! So i'm excited for that.  Thanks for your prayers.  time for bed.

1 comment:

menspon said...

Hi Chris,
Greetings from the Pratt family.
Good to hear that you made it ok to Korea. I know that you will have a rough week or two from the jetlag. Hope you have a enjoyable time there. Keep us posted and put lots of pictures.
God bless!
Susan

Hello Chris,
How was your trip to Korea? Wish I were there,too. I've never been to Korea. How is it like? I hope you like it there. Please put lots and lots of pictures from Korea.
And Happy Sabbath.
Erika