Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Beginings

Friends and Family, 
   This is one way in which i will be communicating with my friends and family back home in the states. Hearing from you will encourage me as I am working in His service. If you wish to contact me through VOIP, download the program Skype and add "troutthethird" as a contact. 
    I will fly from Nashville 7:30 Am Wednesday the 18th of February, And will arrive about 4:30 PM on Thursday the 19th local Korean time. The following week will be training and then it's off to teach for the next year. The company I am going through with will allow for great perks throughout the year including breaks every two months to enjoy the sights of Korea and maybe other places near by outside the country. Thanks for your contacts and prayers. 

Chris 

No comments: