Monday, July 6, 2009

FYI Opps

You got your money's worth today folks... 2 for one and I haven't posted for a month! LOL - ok I ment to tell you why my heart is filled with such joy. with in the last 2 Terms I have been building relationships. These relationships have taken much more time then I anticipated. But they have come. In the last couple of weeks I have had several students from the past some who have not been coming and some who have been coming to SDA ask me when the religion classes are. I scheduled myself to teach in the morning and not in the evening... Partly for selfish financial motives which i regret. Because i didn't pray and ask for guidance on such a matter. (the decision caused more headache then i care to discuss). But that's what I did. So now I know of several students who want to join my religion class - who are not even taking english at SDA language institute, But because of my poor scheduling I am having to teach them after my 9pm class. I cannot tell you the joy of reading with someone Genesis Chapter 1! Yes Genesis Chapter 1. I plan to go through the first 3 chapters and continue on to share the story of salvation with her. If you have any ideas of how to progress fromt there I am all ears. Think... teaching someone something as big as the bible for the first time. So many ways to start... So much to share! What a privilage. After 4.5 months this is the Joy from th refiners fire. Part of me wishes that if this is the reward for the fire, then CRANK IT! But one day at a time. One degree at a time. Little bites at a time. God is Good. Amen.

No comments: